Choosing a kitchen sink is a more complicated task than you might first imagine and it’s a decision that you need to get right. The kitchen sink is the focal point of your kitchen and it’s important that it is suitable both in terms of design and practicality.
That’s why we at Quick Sinks have put together this handy guide to choosing a kitchen sink that will be the perfect fit for your kitchen.
There are two situations where a new kitchen sink is required. The first one as being a replacement for an old sink as part of an existing kitchen and the second being as part of a brand new kitchen. Each of these situations present their own unique challenges and we look at both of these below.
Replacing an Old Sink
So your old sink has gone on the blink and you need a replacement. Or you are fed up of your boring old sink and want something new to brighten up your kitchen. Either way, when adding a new sink to an existing kitchen, there are a few things to bear in mind.
- First you’ll need to make sure you have accurate measurements of the sink and holes to make sure that your new sink will fit.
- Your new sink may have to be the same size as your last one but it doesn’t have to be the same style! Opting for a shiny new stainless steel sink can give your kitchen a new lease of life.
- Think about adding new taps alongside your sink. Taps are often something not given much thought as the sink itself takes all the focus but we believe the taps are what really makes a sink the focal point of your kitchen. We have a huge range of modern and stylish taps available.
Sinks for a New Kitchen
Looking at sinks for a new kitchen that you’re designing leaves you with a plethora of options. Some of these options you will have to consider include:
- Large Bowl Sinks or Small Bowl Sinks
- Stainless Steel or Ceramic Sinks
- Single Bowl, Double Bowl or even Triple Bowl Sinks
- Undermount Sinks or Inset Sinks
There’s enough choice to have you pulling your hair out if you don’t know what you want! That’s why our sink experts are available to provide you with advice any time on 03301 591 589.
We stock all these varieties of sinks and our experts will be able to help you find the right one for your kitchen. So whether you’re replacing an old sink or adding a new one – give Quick Sinks a call today!